Hayter Harrier 41 (375A ) - Small and powerful - a popular choice
The Harrier 41 is one of the most popular models. Small and powerful, this maneuverable petrol powered lawnmower is a joy to use in a small to medium garden. Precision cutting and classic stripes can be achieved with ease. A choice of models are available, each providing many exciting features to give you real assistance in the garden
Features and Benefits of Harrier Mowers from Hayter -
- Aluminium deck for durability and long life
- Rear ribbed roller provides classic stripes and allows you to cut over the edge of the lawn
- Grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Front fins fitted to the deck improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power with ReadyStart« providing performance and ease of starting
- Seven height of cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- High impact polymer under deck lining for improved performance and reduced noise levels
Models in the Harrier 41 range include -
- Harrier 41 - Push
- Harrier 41 - Autodrive, Variable Speed
- Harrier 41 - Autodrive , Variable Speed, Electric Start
- Harrier 41 - Pro , Autodrive
For more information - Give us a call on 01751 475666.
FREE UK Delivery. (See Terms)
Why order from Steam and Moorland ?
We are a family-run business based in North Yorkshire, we endevour to "get it right first time", but we are also reactive and tenacious in getting any problems sorted for you.
Delivery is usually via Fedex and is usually a "3-day service". Islands and Highlands - Please Enquire first.
Write a review about "Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive AD VS ECOPLUS (Code 375A)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive AD VS ECOPLUS (Code 375A)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Islands and Highlands. Please note we may need to charge extra for delivery on certain heavy items. Please enquire before purchasing.
For example Swallow Greenhouses delivery is limited to UK mainland, and does not cover more than 15 Miles to the North of Glasgow, and does not cover Devon and Cornwall. These areas can be covered by negotiation (on price and timescales).
Your order will be sent to you within 3 working days (UK only). We use FEDEX.
Europe customers - please note - We will help if we can. We are shipping to EUROPE - as the currency exchange is currently providing benefits to EURO markets. BUT please - If in doubt about POSTAGE - Please contact us before you buy. Pref. by email. Thanks.
For certain large items (like Husqvarna Riders and Tractors) we always fully assemble and fully test these machines. Consequently, we always deliver these ourselves. These machines are subject to availability, and distance. We may NOT be prepared to undertake some distances (even within the UK mainland).
Husqvarna regulations stipulate that we must deliver Husqvarna machines personally (and perform a handover)... we therefore reserve the right restrict deliveries to reasonable distances. Exception would be for 'proficient users'.
International orders outside EUROPE are NOT currently accepted.
Read all our terms and conditions here. (opens new window)
Are you looking for the product "Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive AD VS ECOPLUS (Code 375A)"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire. You can order the product "Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive AD VS ECOPLUS (Code 375A)" online or you can visit our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire or for more information about the product "Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive AD VS ECOPLUS (Code 375A)". We look forward to seeing you soon!