Hayter Harrier 48 - Code 493J - Award-winning rear-roller rotary mowers from Hayter
The Hayter Harrier rear roller rotary mowers are ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful, self propelled machines gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, Autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn. All models come with variable speed control, so achieving a beautiful neat finish on larger lawns has never been easier.
Features and Benefits of Harrier Mowers from Hayter -
- Split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and reduced noise
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders
- Die cast aluminium deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Variable ground speed to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Briggs and Stratton Quantum 50 engines for easy starting, reliability, and low emissions
- Fail-safe OPC (operator Presence Control) system
- Folding handlebar for easy storage
- Cutterblade friction disc fitted for lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending (Not BBC models)
- Full width large capacity fabric grassbag for fewer emptying stops
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) models allow operator to stop the blades rotating whilst engine is turning (BBC only)
- Electric Start Models for effortless engine starting (electric start model only)
- Smooth running long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Counter balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of seven cutting heights
Models in the Harrier 48 range include -
- Harrier 48 - Autodrive, Variable Speed
- Harrier 48 - Autodrive, Electric Start, Variable Speed
- Harrier 48 - Autodrive , BBC, Variable Speed
- Harrier 48 Pro - Autodrive , BBC, Single Speed
For further information - Give us a call on 01751 475666.
FREE UK Delivery. (See Terms)
Why order from Steam and Moorland ?
We are a family-run business based in North Yorkshire, we endevour to "get it right first time", but we are also reactive and tenacious in getting any problems sorted for you.
Delivery is usually via Fedex ("3-day service"). Islands and Highlands - Please Enquire first.
Write a review about "Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive BBC (Code 493J)"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive BBC (Code 493J)” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Islands and Highlands. Please note we may need to charge extra for delivery on certain heavy items. Please enquire before purchasing.
For example Swallow Greenhouses delivery is limited to UK mainland, and does not cover more than 15 Miles to the North of Glasgow, and does not cover Devon and Cornwall. These areas can be covered by negotiation (on price and timescales).
Your order will be sent to you within 3 working days (UK only). We use FEDEX.
Europe customers - please note - We will help if we can. We are shipping to EUROPE - as the currency exchange is currently providing benefits to EURO markets. BUT please - If in doubt about POSTAGE - Please contact us before you buy. Pref. by email. Thanks.
For certain large items (like Husqvarna Riders and Tractors) we always fully assemble and fully test these machines. Consequently, we always deliver these ourselves. These machines are subject to availability, and distance. We may NOT be prepared to undertake some distances (even within the UK mainland).
Husqvarna regulations stipulate that we must deliver Husqvarna machines personally (and perform a handover)... we therefore reserve the right restrict deliveries to reasonable distances. Exception would be for 'proficient users'.
International orders outside EUROPE are NOT currently accepted.
Read all our terms and conditions here. (opens new window)
Are you looking for the product "Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive BBC (Code 493J)"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire. You can order the product "Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive BBC (Code 493J)" online or you can visit our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire or for more information about the product "Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive BBC (Code 493J)". We look forward to seeing you soon!