Husqvarna R 214C Small Ride on Lawnmower.
Efficient Rider with 94 cm Combi cutting deck, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for home- and landowners who require high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck means intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement, makes mowing a pleasure. The cutting deck is easily tilted up into service position for easy cleaning after mowing. This Rider can do so much more than cutting your lawn. Thanks to attachments such as snow blade, trailer, moss rake and spreader, it can maintain your garden all year round.
- Combi cutting deck with BioClip® (mulching) - BioClip® (mulching) mode for frequently cut areas
- Turn key start - Easy to get operating under any wetather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
- Transparent fuel tank - Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- Single-lever cutting height adjustment - Easy adjustment of cutting height using a single lever.
- Articulated steering - The articulated steering gives excellent manoeuvrability and facilitates driving around obstacles such as trees and bushes.
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable 'sit-in' feeling for the user.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Four large wheels - 16-inch wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessability into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
Husqvarna Policy Statement
Husqvarna Products are fully assembled and tested by our mechanics in our machinery & repair centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire, before being dispatched.
They all carry a 2 year Husqvarna warranty,Which needs the following to be valid.
- Register your product correctly at - www.husqvarna.co.uk
- They are used correctly - for the purposes that they are intended for.
- They are serviced at the correct interval, by a Husqvarna Service Centre (like ourselves).
Why purchase from Steam and Moorland ?
We pride ourselves on getting it right
Steam and Moorland is a family-run business based in North Yorkshire. We pride ourselves on getting your order right first time, and good communication with our customers in order to resolve any issues. See our Testimonials Page.
Our prices include VAT, and a VAT receipt is included with all goods.
Write a review about "Husqvarna R 214C Ride-on Lawnmower - 94cm Combi Deck"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Husqvarna R 214C Ride-on Lawnmower - 94cm Combi Deck” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Islands and Highlands. Please note we may need to charge extra for delivery on certain heavy items. Please enquire before purchasing.
For example Swallow Greenhouses delivery is limited to UK mainland, and does not cover more than 15 Miles to the North of Glasgow, and does not cover Devon and Cornwall. These areas can be covered by negotiation (on price and timescales).
Your order will be sent to you within 3 working days (UK only). We use FEDEX.
We are currently only able to deliver to UK addresses. We are no longer able to ship to Europe.
For certain large items (like Husqvarna Riders and Tractors) we always fully assemble and fully test these machines. Consequently, we always deliver these ourselves. This means that we can fulfil Husqvarna's requirement to perform an in-person handover. The only exception to this would be for "proficient users". We can deliver riders and tractors across mainland UK. Deliveries of these items within Yorkshire are FREE. Outside of Yorkshire, please contact us by phone on 01751 475666 or email us before purchasing riders and tractors to discuss delivery pricing and timescales.
Read all our terms and conditions here. (opens new window)
Are you looking for the product "Husqvarna R 214C Ride-on Lawnmower - 94cm Combi Deck"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire. You can order the product "Husqvarna R 214C Ride-on Lawnmower - 94cm Combi Deck" online or you can visit our garden centre in Pickering, North Yorkshire or for more information about the product "Husqvarna R 214C Ride-on Lawnmower - 94cm Combi Deck". We look forward to seeing you soon!